COMPOST SHEEP FERTILIZER
- Using compost as much, in the soil or as potting media is beneficial in many ways.
- Compost contains macro and micronutrients often absent in synthetic fertilizers.
- Compost releases nutrients slowly—over months or years, unlike synthetic fertilizers.
- Compost enriched soil retains fertilizers better. Less fertilizer runs off to pollute waterways
- Compost buffers the soil, neutralizing both acid & alkaline soils, bringing pH levels to the optimum range for nutrient availability to plants.